Ramayanam – An Epic Of India.
Rama Laxmana, Baratha Sathrukan were the sons - Of
Ayodthi King – sent them to Gurugula to won! – Rama’s
Marriage with Seetha happened by broking Siva’s Bow!
Against the wish of all, Rama left for forest for an owe!
Yearn the friendships of Guga, Suka, Veba, Anuman to mingle! - When
Against Dharma, Rawana took Seeth to Lankan Jungle!
Negotiation with Rawana failed, then Anuman made lanka fire! - Before
Anuman fly over the sea, consoled Seetha who was in fear!
Made the Dharma to Win! At last Rama fulfills peoples’ Will!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ramayanam – An Epic Of India. by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel