Boggled my mind is at the middle of night
Should be asleep but i can not crash
Can not concentrate dont know what to write
ill jot something fun for time to just pass.
Wibble wobble wobble jelly on a plate
A mega mech robot fishing for sharks.
Ten sumo wrestlers on a blind date
and an insmoniac thats afraid of the dark.
A room full off dinosaurs playing card games
talking in french and smoking cigars.
T rex gets feisty, oh hes a pain
Has ten shots of whisky then falls on his ass.
Bin men all lined doing the can can
Jigging and jogging all morning long.
Van man and a handy man moaning and groaning
sat drinking coffie in a leather pink thong.
Have you ever seen a qualfle between a iamb and a trochee
Having a full on waging war with a battle of words
The winner of the battle has to challenge the spondee
and the looser drives away in red ribboned hurse.
Just have fun with rhyming and poetry
This one came off the top of my head
Your brain is a ship, imagination is sea
So stop watching tele and write instead.
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Random jibajaba by Arron Fowler )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget
- Mining artwork narratives from Sydney Bi.., Danny Draper
- I want to change the language, Danny Draper
- Conference confinement, Danny Draper
- Lunch in the Art Gallery of NSW members .., Danny Draper
- Vulnerability, Valsa George
- Arbitrary (an acronym for beaurocracy), Danny Draper
- The Great Avarice Belief, Danny Draper
- Five Liner- Another Dawn, Valsa George