Random happiness, tell me what's it mean to you,
I want a real answer but only bite what you can chew.
Random typing as Im still in the middle,
You feel it yeah i feel it too, were all life's riddle.
Now why must you act like that, you have a piece of mind,
You treated me like trash but You used what you could find.
I was a random bird before you cut off both my wings,
Now im a nobody doing all these crazy things
Poetic Amoure's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Random Thinking by Poetic Amoure )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver