Random happiness, tell me what's it mean to you,
I want a real answer but only bite what you can chew.
Random typing as Im still in the middle,
You feel it yeah i feel it too, were all life's riddle.
Now why must you act like that, you have a piece of mind,
You treated me like trash but You used what you could find.
I was a random bird before you cut off both my wings,
Now im a nobody doing all these crazy things
Poetic Amoure's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Random Thinking by Poetic Amoure )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah