RANDOM THOUGHT! !
I thought you were different.
I guess I was wrong.
Why didn’t you tell me you were like everyone else?
I had a wall built up around my heart but I let you tear it down.
I should have never let you close because every time I start to actually care about some one I always get hurt.
Just like now.
I can’t believe I was so stupid as to let someone get close to me.
Now I sit here wondering why.
Why can’t I just find some one who loves me for me and not hurt me if I let my guard down?
I thought you would be that guy but I guess I was wrong.
What is wrong with me?
Why can’t I find someone like everyone else does?
I guess I’m the only girl in this school that can’t find a guy who will notice she is standing next to him and care.
I want a guy who his friends will ask “who is that? ” and he would say “Oh that’s my girlfriend.”
What happened to all those kind of guy’s?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RANDOM THOUGHT! ! by candice cagle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- AMONG THE PRETTY PEBBLES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- PH: Poem en Duo: What Day Brings, Brian Johnston
- 2 girls 1 poem, Mark R. Elias
- The Blind Blue., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Hot Dog Fight at the Supermarket, Kevin Rottweiler
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas