RANDOM THOUGHT! !
I thought you were different.
I guess I was wrong.
Why didn’t you tell me you were like everyone else?
I had a wall built up around my heart but I let you tear it down.
I should have never let you close because every time I start to actually care about some one I always get hurt.
Just like now.
I can’t believe I was so stupid as to let someone get close to me.
Now I sit here wondering why.
Why can’t I just find some one who loves me for me and not hurt me if I let my guard down?
I thought you would be that guy but I guess I was wrong.
What is wrong with me?
Why can’t I find someone like everyone else does?
I guess I’m the only girl in this school that can’t find a guy who will notice she is standing next to him and care.
I want a guy who his friends will ask “who is that? ” and he would say “Oh that’s my girlfriend.”
What happened to all those kind of guy’s?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RANDOM THOUGHT! ! by candice cagle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shkozeti ynë, skender iljaz braka
- Cultural Values and Economic 'Values' (O.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Refugee, Tony Adah
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson
- आंखौ बासिनाया (मेथाइ), Ronjoy Brahma