Ronberge (anno primo)
- rant Good News, Bad News (Midlife Crisis Ranting) - part 2
Good news is Batman and Robin came out of the closet
Bad news is they’re still wearing those silly costumes!
Good news is they brought back Star Trek
Bad news they forgot all about Moonbase Alpha!
Good news is Jeannies’s pregnant
Bad news is Major Anthony Nelson is grounded for life!
Good news is sitcoms are back
Bad news is too many to watch!
Good news is quantum physics works
Bad news is nobody truly understands it (actually about 8-10 people on earth, the rest just work with it, trust me!)
Good news is the devil doesn’t exist
Bad news is it means it’s been just us all along!
Good news is James Bond still has his license
Bad news is they won’t let him retire!
Good news is more heroes on the big screen
Bad news is less heroes elsewhere!
Good news is we won the cold war
Bad news is things are heating up again!
Good news is the west has now a solid grip on oil supplies
Bad news is then why are prices going up? ?
Good news is plenty of room in Canada
Bad news is nobody wants it (not even us eh?)
Good news is summer’s here
Bad news is it’s already over (too damn short!)
Good news is my numbers came up at the lottery
Bad news is I didn’t play!
Good news is they found a cure for all known diseases
Bad news is they already applied patents for the new ones!
Good news is I've got my black belt
Bad news is I can't wear it in public!
Good news is I’ve got the strength of two men
Bad news is I got to be careful when I hug my wife and kids!
Good news is I still can’t get enough of my wife
Bad news is so do my children!
Good news is my kids are really, really great.
Bad news is they don’t come with off switches!
Good news is that my house is my castle
Bad news is there’s nowhere I can hide in it!
Good news is critics can rate this tirade as low as they can (meaning I’ve hit a nerve... Score one for me!)
Bad news is I don’t really give a damn (what’s a score when I can score too? Score two for me!)
Good news is this one’s over
Bad news is I feel another one coming!
Ronberge (anno primo)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (- rant Good News, Bad News (Midlife Crisis Ranting) - part 2 by Ronberge (anno primo) )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Spirit, Paul Moosberg
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Failure of Communion, Judith Wright
Poem of the Day
- I Will, Michael P. McParland
- Rooftop Stronghold 2, Kim Barney
- I Want To Wake Up, Michael P. McParland
- Road Warriors, Charles Wright
- The Human Quagmire, Lukas Sotola
- Lunacy, Lukas Sotola
- Lovely place as heaven, hasmukh amathalal
- Fear of Death, Lukas Sotola
- Of our condition little we know, Lukas Sotola
- The Illusory Driver, Lukas Sotola