You think you're cool because your mouth
is like a garbage can?
I think you're stupid and you
prolly need a CAT scan
You go to school,
but you haven't learned the one thing
To be a man you have gotta
keep your mouth clean
What goes inside,
must come back out
and if you're listenin' to that trash
you're lost there's no doubt
So pay attention,
and have I mentioned?
When you have kids that are your own
they will not listen!
Are you a sheep?
Are you asleep?
What makes you think the emphasis
should be on bleep bleep?
What makes a man?
It's not your clothes
It's not the fact you wear gold chains
and have ten white ho's
You want 'Real talk'?
I'll give you some
You are a phony and at night
you suck your own thumb
There is a verse
that you should learn
It comes from Matthew Twelve
that you should really rehearse
It goes like this
by all your words and then someday
you'll finally take pride!
Written by Sara Fielder © 2012
Sara Fielder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rap Poem by Sara Fielder )
- Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid