segun Johnson Ozique
Rape has no 'right'-evil
Like highway robbers of pure evil virtues
Like stranglers, harbingers of troubling sleep
Like satanic cravings from the deep boil of hell
Are paedophilic hearts in hunger for infantile.
Like deepness of sadism knowing no bounds
Like absinth that comes with sickening joy
like lost in the anomalous of cat king of rats
Are satanic bullies running loose butts to rape
Like dying made precious they rape by religion
Like death adorn depravedly they rape in gowns
Like stripping all of humanity: they waylay victims
Are among us, normal but apostles of evil, beware.
segun Johnson Ozique's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rape has no 'right'-evil by segun Johnson Ozique )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- आज आंसू बहाओ - Suffering, yashovardhan kulkarni
- I loved you more than enough.., Rene Perera
- The victory of peace and truth., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Festival for unity(Republic -Day Celebra.., Aftab Alam
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- Attempts for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE GREAT UNKNOWN - Determined the world, sEaN nOrTh
- A Small Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Corrective body for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma