Angel A. Lockwood
Peace, love, knowledge and laughter
Who can measure?
These great items are a few of God's
Hoq rare they seem, to those who are mean
Yet they lie dormant in humans specimens
Just waiting to be seen
Any vesse, whom can allow themselves to explore
May find in their soul is much more valuable
Than a mahogany wood antique
priceless door, with these rare valuables displayed on the floor
Look deep inside, there's always more.
Angel A. Lockwood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rarities by Angel A. Lockwood )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah