Angel A. Lockwood
Peace, love, knowledge and laughter
Who can measure?
These great items are a few of God's
Hoq rare they seem, to those who are mean
Yet they lie dormant in humans specimens
Just waiting to be seen
Any vesse, whom can allow themselves to explore
May find in their soul is much more valuable
Than a mahogany wood antique
priceless door, with these rare valuables displayed on the floor
Look deep inside, there's always more.
Angel A. Lockwood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rarities by Angel A. Lockwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay