How harsh can you be,
How crazy you are,
For all you can do is hurt people!
Have mercy, man!
For that's what we need!
A merciful person in this seat!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raucousness by Justin Reamer )
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry