Ray of Hope
The ray of hope
What made you
Lose it all?
Just a word of
You live it out.
Many in life
One must live and
Face'em with courage.
Life's a river
Flowing against odds
No one should stop it
Let it keep flowing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ray of Hope by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Now she's gone....., Enock kuria
- Prime Truth - 16, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- V, Denrya Astor
- رائحة, نزار قباني
- The Bunch In My Head, Margaret Alice Second
- Truth are to be discovered, gajanan mishra
- God Brought you into my life... A love p.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Feel The Joy, Margaret Alice Second
- rather be - Get Lost, sEaN nOrTh
- رقم قياسي, نزار قباني