Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty
RCLH -1 # [‘Random Couplets On Love And Hate']
RCLH -1 # [‘Random Couplets On Love And [Hate'] esspeecee
A few words:
Not groomed or programmed = Random
Came and wrote. Please take the baton.
To carry forward the marathon race of self discovery.
Love is symphony,
Hate is cacophony.
Love is expansion,
Hate is contraction.
Love is aggregation,
Hate is segregation.
Hate spills. 
Love is empathy,
Hate is antipathy.
Love is eternal,
Hate is temporal.
Hate diverges. 
Love is fertile,
Hate is sterile. 
Love is attraction,
Hate is repulsion.
Love is fusion,
Hate is fission.
Hate de-riches. 
Hate vilifies. 
to be continued…
Copyright reserved by the Author
Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RCLH -1 # [‘Random Couplets On Love And Hate'] by Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor