Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty
RCLH -1 # [‘Random Couplets On Love And Hate']
RCLH -1 # [‘Random Couplets On Love And [Hate'] esspeecee
A few words:
Not groomed or programmed = Random
Came and wrote. Please take the baton.
To carry forward the marathon race of self discovery.
Love is symphony,
Hate is cacophony.
Love is expansion,
Hate is contraction.
Love is aggregation,
Hate is segregation.
Hate spills. 
Love is empathy,
Hate is antipathy.
Love is eternal,
Hate is temporal.
Hate diverges. 
Love is fertile,
Hate is sterile. 
Love is attraction,
Hate is repulsion.
Love is fusion,
Hate is fission.
Hate de-riches. 
Hate vilifies. 
to be continued…
Copyright reserved by the Author
Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RCLH -1 # [‘Random Couplets On Love And Hate'] by Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty )
- The Allen Chronicles, Romella Kitchens
- My eyes, Cee Bea
- E-rated poemier-all us, Elvis Airohi
- April Woman, Salma Jayyusi
- The Ship of Love, Salma Jayyusi
- Censorious Ignorance, michael walkerjohn
- Ludio ludius Lego, michael walkerjohn
- Right to exist, hasmukh amathalal
- Dead Leaves, David Lacey
- Brookstones, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Cross, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)