RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reaching Out Of Sorrow
Families and friends holding hands, hugging one another, trying to get closer to Jim and Scott somehow through their genuine love for one another.
Photos forever etched in mind's of love, never to be forgotten as every heart holds so much sorrow - yet such bittersweet joy of two lives so closely entwined with an entire community, their extended family - all of us here in Phoenix.
When our eyes look to heaven, we will always see your smiles and never forget you or your families.
Thank you for sharing your lives and now your memories with us.
Our prayers are with you as we light candles for you and loved ones.
Take care of one another and if by chance you need one of us, we'll be there to help or serve any way we're able.
For now, just being here is all we can offer until you reach out of sorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reaching Out Of Sorrow by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman