房地产 Real Estate
Developers are lions, wolves,
Hunting, they must maintain good territory.
Otherwise, you will not find food, they will starve;
Speculators just scavengers,
Just eat some cold leftovers.
East to west, no, no land to sea.
Milk is the mother,
When no good, they fled.
So, the developers keep prices is their mission.
Only hold prices,
Scavengers to those gathered in the property market,
Order to create a shortage of momentum,
In order to continue their gluttonous feast.
But the purchase of the jackals, vultures, drove them off;
Improve the first payment,
Interest in turn raise the sheep into the fold.
Fewer prey, helper falling apart,
Eventually starving yourself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (房地产 Real Estate by Jhon Wong )
- I am so unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Assign All Guilt, Margaret Alice Second
- Find everything, gajanan mishra
- Art Is My True Love, Rohit Sapra
- Give no title, hasmukh amathalal
- Pause, Don Tiedemann
- A pitcher of poison, gajanan mishra
- PM, Don Tiedemann
- Well Past Noon, Don Tiedemann
- Notes From An Amateur, Don Tiedemann
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)