Really Depressed With Hurt
So much of sorrowfulness is in my heart
The pain just goes on to be, like a never ending thing
My future is uncertain as all the hope is actually exhausted
All is lost and even the joy is weakening
True is my state of trouble since it really hurts a lot
Being alive is a compulsion since ending my life will just make me a coward
It hurts to live in this manner although not many alternatives are with me
Right now I am just reporting my pain and nothing positive I sense.
A smile is impossible to be exhibited in this condition of severe pain
These emotions only go on to make one really depressed with hurt.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Really Depressed With Hurt by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith