Pamuditha Zen Anjana
I was alone,
rusting in heaven...
blinded by illusions of love.
bound with chains of hope.
I was asleep,
encouraging myself to breathe.
reaching for the control within.
I was recollecting,
running in circles...
trying to prove myself to the world.
working to gain the ultimate trust.
I was defining,
turning towards undefined light...
confused by how confused I was.
bamboozled by the complicated signs.
Now I'm inside the shell,
emptying my feelings...
starting to decapitate my sight.
imagining the realms of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rebirth by Pamuditha Zen Anjana )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Fragment, Oscar Wilde
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett