Pamuditha Zen Anjana
I was alone,
rusting in heaven...
blinded by illusions of love.
bound with chains of hope.
I was asleep,
encouraging myself to breathe.
reaching for the control within.
I was recollecting,
running in circles...
trying to prove myself to the world.
working to gain the ultimate trust.
I was defining,
turning towards undefined light...
confused by how confused I was.
bamboozled by the complicated signs.
Now I'm inside the shell,
emptying my feelings...
starting to decapitate my sight.
imagining the realms of life.
Pamuditha Zen Anjana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rebirth by Pamuditha Zen Anjana )
- Dilemma, Gillian Commerford
- Living, Gillian Commerford
- सानसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Square, Frank Avon
- Shelling Peas on Boulders Beach [for my .., Gillian Commerford
- हार्थखिया मिनिदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- just orientation..many can be straighten.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Demented Souls (A re-submission), Valsa George
- King One - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- दिनैनि सानरेबाव, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)