RECALL... FEB 7TH,2013
RECALL … FEB 7TH,2013
Canadian politicians like all politicians dread recall,
That's why it's not allowed in Canada or even City Hall,
So how do we get rid of useless drunken politicians?
Because none of them will allow recall under any conditions.
So a system of recall should be inaugurated now,
But our party-bound politicians will refuse and disallow,
And it's even worse in the Senate where they were not elected,
Appointed by the prime minister and secretly selected.
So Canada needs a new Constitution and the sooner the better,
No more political appointees so fire them all with a letter,
Where recall is allowed and everyone up there is elected,
Admit it and fix it - improve it so that we are protected.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RECALL... FEB 7TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi