RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking through rhythms that I'm hearing gives me pleasure
as I recognize their beginnings inside.
Declaring fundamental exercises on sides of harmonic chords,
balancing all of it and inflecting it with perfect tones.
Showcasing the beauty of it's landscape and fantastic views
as it's played instrumentally.
Flowering the universe, blossoms popping out everywhere,
throwing their scented aromas into the atmosphere for all to
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recognizing Beginnings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable