RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking through rhythms that I'm hearing gives me pleasure
as I recognize their beginnings inside.
Declaring fundamental exercises on sides of harmonic chords,
balancing all of it and inflecting it with perfect tones.
Showcasing the beauty of it's landscape and fantastic views
as it's played instrumentally.
Flowering the universe, blossoms popping out everywhere,
throwing their scented aromas into the atmosphere for all to
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recognizing Beginnings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison