Life has moved forward,
Time turned to five seasons,
But I stand here still.
Here in this old attic,
With this half torn,
Yellow page from my diary,
Held in my heart!
Letters scrambled, yet!
Has a shade of a golden ink,
Over the edge of
Old blank inkpen's vomit,
Spread into million dots!
By tears fallen from eyes!
But now I share a laugh,
With that unrealistic,
First ever poem of mine!
The clash of faith,
And unknown reasons to end!
Mistakes are bound to happen
In the flames of passion,
I am burning it now,
Let it light my thoughts,
Let it show way,
To a new write,
May be a better one!
Yet a blue spark came from it,
And I heard a small cry!
After all, It was alive!
Magic Box's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Recovery by Magic Box )
- Achilles Awaking, Louis Borgo
- escape to free, Liffy Liu
- Am I the sun?, gajanan mishra
- Money Or Value, Louis Borgo
- Peace be unto you!, gajanan mishra
- No road sense, hasmukh amathalal
- goals II, douglas scotney
- Two Beautiful Glittering Stars, Aftab Alam
- Consoling Arms, Gerry Legister
- islamic state, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)