Red describes my anger,
But also my pain.
It can describe my attitude,
And especially my eyes.
Because everytime i'm happy,
My eyes are red from laughing until i cry.
When i'm angry,
My eyes turn red with rage.
But when my eyes are red from pain,
It's with blood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red by Shay Mitchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam