Deidra Renee Rowe
Red, it's all I've known.
It's love, lust, hate, pain.
Red, it's powerful,
It can drive you to get revenge.
Red, it's intimate,
It makes a relationship more special.
Red, it's instinctual,
It is that craving inside each and every person.
Red, it's a destroyer,
It causes greif and agony.
Red is the most understood color, yet it represents emotions that will never be fully understood.
Deidra Renee Rowe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red by Deidra Renee Rowe )
- Saving The World, Ronald Chapman
- Corruption, Sandra Feldman
- Cannot Take Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Beautiful Story of You, Corey Jones
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Hell is dumb and sore throats are stupid., Jena Crowe
- 100 Years of War, Robert Green
- The Dog, Deborah Eker
- Cutting Back Government, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He's right;, george albot
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- gamblers all, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)