Deidra Renee Rowe
Red, it's all I've known.
It's love, lust, hate, pain.
Red, it's powerful,
It can drive you to get revenge.
Red, it's intimate,
It makes a relationship more special.
Red, it's instinctual,
It is that craving inside each and every person.
Red, it's a destroyer,
It causes greif and agony.
Red is the most understood color, yet it represents emotions that will never be fully understood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red by Deidra Renee Rowe )
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam