Theodora (Theo) Onken
Morning has broken- -
Autumn did speak...
'Hope that i am everything
that your Summer Soul seeks';
'I have put on my Red Gown- - -
accented in Russet & Gold...
In the hope that it pleases
And is not much too bold';
'For i shall wear it with pride- -
until Winter begs me to strip down...
And insists i do not tarry
in removing my Red Autumn gown';
By, Theodora Onken
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Red Dress~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
Did you read them?
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)