Red Rose (Poem 3 from Roses Series)
Beware of the red rose...
Might be planted by a human,
but no ordinary human.
He's a psychotic killer.
He plants red roses,
to give to women...
to make them believe.
Believe that he loves them,
when really he's only got evil plans...
The women will take them,
and then he takes them to his place.
What does he do?
He rapes them,
then murders them.
After he gets done raping and killing,
he cuts them into pieces,
and then he burns them.
He's never been caught,
no burnt pieces have been fount.
So he's still loose in the world.
If a man comes to you,
tries to give you a red rose,
don't take them,
or you'll be next...
Ninja Soul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Rose (Poem 3 from Roses Series) by Ninja Soul )
- Travel, Hans Raj Sharma
- I Will Enter, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Unlimited Love, howard simon
- O, Earth! O, Heavens!, Rachel Glassman
- Epithalamium, Rachel Glassman
- Old age in life among us., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Sonnet, Rachel Glassman
- In The Theatre of Life; In The Theatre o.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Old age in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- So Are The Stars, Rachel Glassman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)