Red Rose (Poem 3 from Roses Series)
Beware of the red rose...
Might be planted by a human,
but no ordinary human.
He's a psychotic killer.
He plants red roses,
to give to women...
to make them believe.
Believe that he loves them,
when really he's only got evil plans...
The women will take them,
and then he takes them to his place.
What does he do?
He rapes them,
then murders them.
After he gets done raping and killing,
he cuts them into pieces,
and then he burns them.
He's never been caught,
no burnt pieces have been fount.
So he's still loose in the world.
If a man comes to you,
tries to give you a red rose,
don't take them,
or you'll be next...
Ninja Soul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Rose (Poem 3 from Roses Series) by Ninja Soul )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mir Taqi Mir
(1723 - 1810)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Bethlehem, Saiom Shriver
- Beloved Brand, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Shadow, Benjamin Michael Clark
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I See You, See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- have you seen my hand?, Mandolyn ...
- My Inspiration Are You, The Day I Saw You, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Azar, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ohio State, Saiom Shriver
- crowding around the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...
- The Drunkard All Alone in The House, Bijay Kant Dubey