Red Rose (Poem 3 from Roses Series)
Beware of the red rose...
Might be planted by a human,
but no ordinary human.
He's a psychotic killer.
He plants red roses,
to give to women...
to make them believe.
Believe that he loves them,
when really he's only got evil plans...
The women will take them,
and then he takes them to his place.
What does he do?
He rapes them,
then murders them.
After he gets done raping and killing,
he cuts them into pieces,
and then he burns them.
He's never been caught,
no burnt pieces have been fount.
So he's still loose in the world.
If a man comes to you,
tries to give you a red rose,
don't take them,
or you'll be next...
Ninja Soul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Rose (Poem 3 from Roses Series) by Ninja Soul )
- Yes, I've Started Loving Self!, Nishant Seeker
- Twinkle twinkle little star, ramesh rai
- The Waiting, Jeremy Rascon
- Metaphysical Martyr, James Darwin Smith II
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 2, ramesh rai
- Silent Sentinel, Von Kimball Barney
- Inspired By Some Lines of Psalm 119, Dr John Celes
- Fast Sunday, Von Kimball Barney
- Twinkle Twinle little star - 1, ramesh rai
- आं खोनायाखै, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)