Red Rose (Poem 3 from Roses Series)
Beware of the red rose...
Might be planted by a human,
but no ordinary human.
He's a psychotic killer.
He plants red roses,
to give to women...
to make them believe.
Believe that he loves them,
when really he's only got evil plans...
The women will take them,
and then he takes them to his place.
What does he do?
He rapes them,
then murders them.
After he gets done raping and killing,
he cuts them into pieces,
and then he burns them.
He's never been caught,
no burnt pieces have been fount.
So he's still loose in the world.
If a man comes to you,
tries to give you a red rose,
don't take them,
or you'll be next...
Ninja Soul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Rose (Poem 3 from Roses Series) by Ninja Soul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon
- Driving Without Wings, Richard Allen Beevor