Girl in the mirror
who do you look at?
a figment of what people say?
a figment of what you hate?
if you see someone
who does not exist
that is not who to feel
your beauty excels time
it is the gift, you are.
Adryan Rotica's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflect That! by Adryan Rotica )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI