RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reflecting on Truth
Looking intently into my mind, reflecting on it's
truths and idiosyncrasies.
Finding depths existing more than before, knowing
that the more I learn and know, the deeper I'll
go into realms of knowledge, led there by
wisdom and intellect in turn.
All of it kept sacredly close to my soul and mind
throughout life, as I walk around and touch it
whenever I want.
Taking it and turning it all into poetry of my
being, here in life's beautiful landscapes, doing
whatever is best for all the world in silent words
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflecting on Truth by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Walk Alone, Michael Olajubu
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady