Susan Lacovara (1963 / New York)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(9/11/13) so somber the memorial sight in lower Manhattan, that now, houses thousands of angels. An anniversary that should be observed by all. Let freedom ring...especially in these tense times, where we again face the threats of evil against innocent people. May there be a peaceful resolve in Syria, as we have seen, firsthand, what destruction does to everyday life.
Comments about this poem (Reflections by Susan Lacovara )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore