RIC S. BASTASA
Reflections On Good Friday Of Lent
reflections on good Friday are always personal.
there is this room which is also very personal.
you are there and He is there and both of your are having a very
you do not share it, it is very personal
there is a room inside your heart, and He is there listening to you.
He lives there all the years of your life
and you still do not believe it.
On good Friday you take the episodes of your life and you simply
remember those that give you pain,
less those that make you happy, images, so many images come like guest
on a feast which is very personal,
you serve them drinks, and food and then all of you begin to remember
and agree to forgive and then
all of them leave and you tell them
it is good that everything is now forgotten.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflections On Good Friday Of Lent by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMBLE WISHES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- EDUCATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The night is heavy, Emmanuel George Cefai