Every movement of life.
Each second of life.
In the deep darkness.
Happy and bright movement of life.
I can not live without you.
My soul always flying with you.
I always find you very pleasant and refreshing.
My heart loves you very much.
Your virtues are so good.
Every one loves you.
Imagine to live without you is near impossible.
Not a single creature of God.
Dare of think live without you.
I know & every one know.
How precious you are.
I do not know.
How & Why some people show disrespect you?
Polluting life saving Air.
Air is precious and life saving.
Need of the hour is awareness.
Among masses not to pollute.
Have a good health and enjoy with pure air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Refresh Air by ajay srivastava )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 January 1957)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Haiku After Sunrise, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Rest With Me, Michael P. McParland
- Rest Assured KP, Michael P. McParland
- Respect For You, Michael P. McParland
- on the outside, ras palmer
- But did I?, Vanessa Parodia
- Renewed Hope, Michael P. McParland
- Remember Loving Words, Michael P. McParland
- Ready For Bed, Michael P. McParland
- She will be, Vanessa Parodia