I hate when I get flashbacks of all the stupid things I did.
Especially those moments I don't want to remember and those feelings I should've hid. But everyone has regrets, everyone has mistakes. Everyone has that one moment in life the wish they could erase.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Regret by jamila henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 13, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- End Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turn wet, hasmukh amathalal
- In Finity, douglas scotney
- My Pack, Maverick Jones
- 'Know What Stranger', Shania K. Younce
- Lifetime Purposes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life is Music, Maverick Jones