Funny how soon we forget,
times that have past,
memories that didn't last...
As cold and dark as a day could be,
black and grey was all we could see.
Hard to breath...how could this be?
...get me out of this place!
Can't keep the pace.
Burning people everywhere,
I need air.
And I'm scared!
I'm on fire and I'm cold.
Gone are my dreams of growing old.
...truth be told.
Is there a chance,
for one last dance?
Wait, there's a light throught that hole.
It pierces my soul!
But it's too far down,
I can't see the ground...
not what I thought it would be...
Please tell me you see!
...funny how soon we forget,
times that have past
and memories that didn't last.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember by Wade Greenway )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable