I remember you,
Your eyes like stars,
Your skin bronze,
a soft and gentle smile,
and you were mine.
I remember us
when we were together,
guess nothing good lasts forever.
Hope you remember me too.
Because I still remember you.
Cheri Michelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember by Cheri Michelle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Was About Asking Why, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- How to Listen, Joyce Sutphen
- Nice memory, hasmukh amathalal
- Hey There Mr. Sandman, Richard Provencher
- I am only here, gajanan mishra
- OUR UNIVERSE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- गावनिया गावनिखा, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Farm, Joyce Sutphen
- The Exorcism, Joyce Sutphen
- The Exam, Joyce Sutphen