Remember Me Remember Me
Remember me? Remember me?
From ages long since gone.
But stop look around,
And hear the sound
Of the Universal gong.
It tolls for us once more my darling
It sets us on the path
To happiness divine and daring
Where once more we will laugh,
With the joy of knowledge and of bliss
That precedes us in this life.
Once more we'll hold and hug and kiss,
And there'll be no stress and strife.
For the circle turns again for us
And in peace and joy we'll walk.
We'll rest our souls in the bower of trust
And we'll love and laugh and talk.
This lifetime here is our space again,
As the spiral sets us down,
We'll walk in sunshine not in rain
With smiles and ne'er a frown.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Remember Me Remember Me by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera
- Al-Quran and Al-Muqaddam, Ismim Putera
- Why Bathe in the Gutter? Cosmic Love, li.., LUVinThe NOW
- Jeans and Sarong, Ismim Putera
- Removed, Ismim Putera
- Tudung and Selendang, Ismim Putera
- Digital Children, Ismim Putera
- The Malay Adat, Ismim Putera
- Rice, Ismim Putera