Remember Me Remember Me
Remember me? Remember me?
From ages long since gone.
But stop look around,
And hear the sound
Of the Universal gong.
It tolls for us once more my darling
It sets us on the path
To happiness divine and daring
Where once more we will laugh,
With the joy of knowledge and of bliss
That precedes us in this life.
Once more we'll hold and hug and kiss,
And there'll be no stress and strife.
For the circle turns again for us
And in peace and joy we'll walk.
We'll rest our souls in the bower of trust
And we'll love and laugh and talk.
This lifetime here is our space again,
As the spiral sets us down,
We'll walk in sunshine not in rain
With smiles and ne'er a frown.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Remember Me Remember Me by Rosi Caswell )
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
- The Road to Heaven is Only One, Dr John Celes
- Capable and real, hasmukh amathalal
- This Is What Makes A Rhyming Poem, arshad arshad
- I write not for you, Havilah
- This Isn't My Body, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Love me..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Certainly prove, hasmukh amathalal
- I want to say goodbye, michael hagwood
- It is casual, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns