Hildred Marjorie Schloss
Remembering The Children
Let the children sing,
Let the children dance,
Let the children play,
In a safe and joyful way.
And teach them how to pray.
Let the children walk,
Let the children talk,
To friends, relatives, parents.
Show them all nature's wealth
Let them relate to its health.
Let the children work
At chores selected to fulfill
Full use of energies and will
To compete, to give and enact
The meaning of commitment.
Let the children read
Everything within their reach,
All the things that teach,
And when there's peace within
There'll be peace without.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remembering The Children by Hildred Marjorie Schloss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body