my life is upside down,
I wake up everyday with a frown.
My mind filled with grey,
My mind filled with our memories,
memories I'll make sure in my mind they stay.
That smile on your face,
The look in your eyes,
the feeling you give me that I can't describe.
I know you can't be with me anymore,
your somewhere else you need to be,
I wish your heart still beats,
I wish wherever you are we can still meet,
Although you're not with me anymore...
everyday I'll be remembering you.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Remembering you by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass