I have got addicted to
Temporary days & dreams
Kisses & hugs
Then, let me take your pigtail
Covered with a night black scarf
To be the shadow of your fear!
Hold my hands both firmly
Stop me falling down
And get shattered like a polish crystal
I am breaking inside in silence!
I am the veil on your worried face
I wish we could have a cup of tea together
Under the velvet sheet
The tea of certainty and sympathy
The tea of suppressed desires
Mutated into the mist!
Framarz Bagheri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Request by Framarz Bagheri )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid