Rescue me (a love song) !
Twice 'have hit this rock,
twice now, i have been bitten;
still, am sliding down this road;
falling even deeper,
in the same shallow spot.
You are the light
in my darkest night,
i chose you over everything else;
over the beatinging of my heart.
i thought i knew where
the boundary lies,
but with you my strength is frail;
with you my guards are always down.
Sweet darling please rescue me,
safe this heart from bleeding sore,
i feel like am losing blood,
like am running out of air;
can't take another leap this road,
it comes with so much awful spot
so much pain i need to shed;
sweet darling please rescue me,
i need your light
amid this dark!
Bolami lawal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rescue me (a love song) ! by Bolami lawal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock