Rescue me (a love song) !
Twice 'have hit this rock,
twice now, i have been bitten;
still, am sliding down this road;
falling even deeper,
in the same shallow spot.
You are the light
in my darkest night,
i chose you over everything else;
over the beatinging of my heart.
i thought i knew where
the boundary lies,
but with you my strength is frail;
with you my guards are always down.
Sweet darling please rescue me,
safe this heart from bleeding sore,
i feel like am losing blood,
like am running out of air;
can't take another leap this road,
it comes with so much awful spot
so much pain i need to shed;
sweet darling please rescue me,
i need your light
amid this dark!
Bolami lawal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rescue me (a love song) ! by Bolami lawal )
- For You, Foster Teegarden
- Erectile Dysfunction, Foster Teegarden
- AS SEPTEMBER 21 KNOCKS AT MY DOOR ONCE A.., M.D Dinesh Nair
- The moment اللحظة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SES, Andy Caldwell
- drunken beauty, lee fones
- My beloved, Reza parhizgar
- Ghost Orchid, Pasquale DiMeola
- Captivity, Mark Heathcote
- Old Wall Clock Haiku, Chenou Liu
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)