Aldo Kraas (July 15 1964 / Sao Paulo Brazil)
RESCUE THE SKY
Can anybody rescue the sky today?
Because the sky is so dark
Submitted: Thursday, July 16, 2009
Listen to this poem:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RESCUE THE SKY by Aldo Kraas )
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss