Edward Kofi Louis
Resist The Devil
Resist the devil and,
He or her will flee from you!
Clean up your acts and live in peace;
Clean up your mind and live in unity;
The big share;
Taking place in the land of your muse,
But, resist the devil and her or her will flee from you.
With words of peace and love;
And, try to be on the right side always.
In the land of your muse;
But, try to be very wise in what you do.
With the works of peace and love;
But, try to share with one another and live in peace.
Bring out the truth to others and live in peace;
And, try to share with all around you.
Being able to do the right thing;
With peace, love, joy, unity and care;
With love and peace to all mankind;
So resist the devil and, he or she will flee from you.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resist The Devil by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma