Edward Kofi Louis
Resist The Devil
Resist the devil and,
He or her will flee from you!
Clean up your acts and live in peace;
Clean up your mind and live in unity;
The big share;
Taking place in the land of your muse,
But, resist the devil and her or her will flee from you.
With words of peace and love;
And, try to be on the right side always.
In the land of your muse;
But, try to be very wise in what you do.
With the works of peace and love;
But, try to share with one another and live in peace.
Bring out the truth to others and live in peace;
And, try to share with all around you.
Being able to do the right thing;
With peace, love, joy, unity and care;
With love and peace to all mankind;
So resist the devil and, he or she will flee from you.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resist The Devil by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- It is time, Charity Nduhiu
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit