Edward Kofi Louis
Resist The Devil
Resist the devil and,
He or her will flee from you!
Clean up your acts and live in peace;
Clean up your mind and live in unity;
The big share;
Taking place in the land of your muse,
But, resist the devil and her or her will flee from you.
With words of peace and love;
And, try to be on the right side always.
In the land of your muse;
But, try to be very wise in what you do.
With the works of peace and love;
But, try to share with one another and live in peace.
Bring out the truth to others and live in peace;
And, try to share with all around you.
Being able to do the right thing;
With peace, love, joy, unity and care;
With love and peace to all mankind;
So resist the devil and, he or she will flee from you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resist The Devil by Edward Kofi Louis )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Hating The Cold, Randy McClave
- Einstein Defining Special Relativity, A. Van Jordan
- Snail I am, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Seurat, Ira Sadoff
- An Old Love, David Lewis Paget
- Social Awkwardness, Emily Liang
- Ode to My Hands, Tim Seibles
- Ode on My Episiotomy, Kimberly Johnson
- Teaghlach (Family), Ewen Morrison
- love so pure, love so true, kat tommany