It is my solemn resolution,
To pursue this course that I have chosen,
This course that I have before me
To poursue it with all I have in me
Putting aside all doubts.
It is also my resolution
To take responcibility of the outcome of resolution
Good or bad
In the short term and
In the future untold
To reap the friut of my resolution
With all joy and no regrets
For I made my resolution
As a crystal clear decision
My resolution didn't make me
I made it.
But this resolution of mine
Will make me or
Mar me even though I made it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resolution by Omeje Chimdalu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara
- JERUSALEM 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Prism's Light, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .