Waldon Pond Productions
I respect, another mans religion, or color or creed.
I respect, and follow, the will of my maker.
I respect, the truth, no matter how unpopular.
I respect, a good work ethic.
I respect, the values on which this country was founded.
I respect, those who would champion the under privileged.
I respect, those of differences, who seek common ground.
I respect, the concept of monogamy.
I respect, those faithful to principal.
I respect, change, that is for the better.
I respect, an honest days work.
I respect, the great talents of the entertainment world.
I respect, thought provoking works, of the written word.
I respect, the unquenchable thirst of creativity.
I respect, the farmers and workers that toil in the field.
I respect, the good in man.
I respect, the virtue in woman.
I respect, the innocence of children.
I respect, the generosity of mankind.
Most of all...I respect the maker of
life and the love, that each of us
have within us.
© Joe Fazio
Waldon Pond Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RESPECT by Waldon Pond Productions )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love 4 You, Kristopher DeLander
- My tribute, Laxman Rao
- The Way You Make Me Feel, Kristopher DeLander
- Do as per the words from the mouth of le.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Because Of You, Kristopher DeLander
- In the far meadowland, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Can See Beyond The Hills, I Can Tell B.., kayanja isaac
- I hear again, hasmukh amathalal
- With Some Desires of Surviving, Rohit Sapra
- The Goodness Of Solitude, kayanja isaac