RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Respecting the pace of wisdom, following it's heartbeat,
bringing joy to inner spirits.
Happily dancing in time with beating rhythms, leading
like a lullabye into the cradle of serenity.
Taking strolls through interior gardens, watching all of
nature grow and mature in my own little world.
Sensing the beauty of it's texture, letting it be absorbed
by intellect and taken out of it's content, placing it upon
many pages of poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respecting Wisdom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Message From Heaven, Clara Keiper
- Account for, Madrason writer
- Rural Hiding Raper, Albert Martin
- Noemer bepaald, Madrason writer
- Wind was high, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.