A routine annual clean up
at the start of the New Year!
heaps of used up papers
broken knick knacks-
the contents of her shelf’s drawer,
old and musty.
all too suddenly,
from the charred bones
of a died down funeral pyre,
with lovelorn eyes!
Bursting the bandage of time,
blood and serum oozed out
and once more
a festering wound! !
Time may put an ache to sleep
But anytime it may wake up and peep!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Resurrection by Valsa George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp
- Let's Rock and Roll~~~OUT!, Monk E. Biz
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz