Retreat for a wounded lovers.
Marriage and happiness is not written for everyone in a book
based on paitents communication and trust, not like fish on the hook
You may have a pastor or counselors but no promises written in stone
it is not quick or easy, like a dog right away who fiches a bone
there is too much invested in a relationship to throw it all away
love and happiness takes time and energy day after day
both partners must come to an agreement or meet eachother half way
you can't be hard headed and noone should say my way or the highway
marriage retreat or time off is needed for both to spend quality time
a stronger person must stand up and help resolve issues, have a spine.
michael neguse's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Retreat for a wounded lovers. by michael neguse )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A pauper died., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In The Waking of Deaths Ceremonial Tradi.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR