John Tansey (June 4th,1961...Gemini / Bronx, New York)
Dedicated to my ex-wifes grandmother
Upon the anniversary of his passing
that worm-holed the world
with a warped space,
the black hole heart
of one woman,
and parted from the star of her life;
In the privacy of her longing,
to that portalled space,
aligned by stars,
that pulled her,
as earth herself
on the anniversary of his death
toward the gravity of their love
and in the orbit of their final place.
Poet Other Poems
- “Empty Nest”....
- 1: 38 PM, December 3rd,1991...When u wer...
- 4: 00 O' Clock AM...
- A Cup of Tea
- A Gift for the Romantic
- A Gift for the Romantic...Second Version
- A Gift from the Romantic
- A History Of It In The Family
- A Love Poem for Anyone...
- A Marriage of the Stars... Experimental ...
- A Tragedy in Two Acts.....The slow death...
- A Whittle of Words...
- After Shocks...Tremors
- AFTER THE BALL......In two voices, Mothe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.