Revelations (Part One)
Whats happening to me?
Is this the change I wanted?
Is this the change I've seen?
No one to tell us who we are
No one to believe where we've been
I'm falling again
Nearly half past dead
Saw the holiest of Angels
This is what they said
'You'll work, boy.'
'Do thy masters will.'
'You'll be the lion that guards his throne.'
'You'll watch the Lamb unlock the seals.'
Nicholas Neato's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Revelations (Part One) by Nicholas Neato )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz