RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Flowering patterns flowing across material, flowing above stairs of necessity.
Tantalizing enduring moments, adjusted to non-ending seconds in revolving areas of life, beckoning to those from the other side.
Listening exactly to notes of experience, trying them in ordinary circumstances, proclaiming extraordinary pieces of little known information.
Taking stands against untidy hopes left on the asphalt of unnecessary positions.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Revolving Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Interior at Petworth: From Turner, Rosanna Warren
- Likimani, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unbridled Ambition, Sylvia Perry
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVING A STRANGER! !, Teboho petrus ntaita
- Days Golf, lee fones
- Maurice, Edward Kofi Louis
- Graffiti, Rosanna Warren
- From the Notebooks of Anne Verveine, Rosanna Warren
- Koffi II, Edward Kofi Louis