RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rhythms Of My Soul
Insistent worries creep into mind, but I chase them away with musical rhythms of my soul.
Interpreting situations into far-reaching compositions of relativity.
Sanctioning relaxation of my mind through writing contemplation.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhythms Of My Soul by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper