Riddle and Rhyme.
How is a riddle or rhyme to pass the time?
Is it a clock that counts down
A pig that can fly
Or is it a river that moves up
or a truth thats a lie.
Whatever it maybe is unknown to me
But who am I to judge
When I'm not all there.
Ive got bolts that are broke
Gears that dont spin
Oh where to begin!
My heads not on straight,
if its there at all?
My shirt is to tight,
My legs to tall
I figured out the rhyme after all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riddle and Rhyme. by Evelyn Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Fifteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Hope, Olugbuyi Stephen Gbolly
- I trace you on the coffee table, Mandolyn Davidson
- On Line Poet's Friendship, Om Chawla
- गोरबोनि सानस्रि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Symphony Of The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Prime Truth - 30, Pranab K. Chakraborty