Riddle and Rhyme.
How is a riddle or rhyme to pass the time?
Is it a clock that counts down
A pig that can fly
Or is it a river that moves up
or a truth thats a lie.
Whatever it maybe is unknown to me
But who am I to judge
When I'm not all there.
Ive got bolts that are broke
Gears that dont spin
Oh where to begin!
My heads not on straight,
if its there at all?
My shirt is to tight,
My legs to tall
I figured out the rhyme after all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riddle and Rhyme. by Evelyn Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI