RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding Into Sunsets
Opening aged minds, taking them on a journey over
cowboy trails and through wonderful deserts filled
with antique melodies and wonderful scenery.
Riding horses of imagination over desert plains,
happily enjoying the freedom and vast expanse of
wide open spaces.
Cacti reaching out, touching subconsciously, areas
of grey matter with wonder and awe.
Filling yesterday with moistened eyes of beauty,
remembered dearly, close to hearts riding into
sunset's of tomorrow's horizon.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riding Into Sunsets by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bullets Of Abuse, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Happy Stone, bjpafa Almeida
- Unwanted Parenthood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Neglecting Gifted Children, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Wound, Tom Sleigh
- No need to say, gajanan mishra
- The Meadow, Tom Sleigh
- Refugees, Elia Michael
- The Last Word, Tom Sleigh
- She walks, Nassy Fesharaki