Riff on Woman of Poems A Lofty Man of Intellect
And I thought you loved me for my mind!
The sweetest fruit is not the rind;
That's the reason I went to college;
I've packed my mind with lofty knowledge;
And now you say that I'm affected,
It's not a fault that I've detected;
A man is more than just a body,
Unless of course you want John Gotti.
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ( Riff on Woman of Poems A Lofty Man of Intellect by David McLansky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Warning Sign, paul bamberger
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie