It will take me a thousand years to find the right man.
Because God gave me him, took him away and placed me with no other clan.
There seems to be some kind of attachment,
I didn't ask God for,
But the only one who knows what I think,
is him and its forever more.
Personally I think we could be funny,
but he has no sense of humor,
because he has aged very fast, he's lost that sense of humor.
He isn't much of a romantic, he has no clue on what to do,
so if you want flowers, buy them yourself, because he doesn't know the consumer.
He knows I tease him, but this is really true, he looks good in
He's lucky like that and I could look all day, his face makes me sing.
Lilyann Monahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Right Man by Lilyann Monahan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Brook, Helen Hay Whitney
- Expectancy, Terrance Tracy
- deaith, Ewa Busayourmi
- Boy O' Dreams, Helen Hay Whitney
- Does the Pearl Know?, Helen Hay Whitney
- Sigh Not for Love, Helen Hay Whitney
- A Woman's Pride, Helen Hay Whitney
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- For some time, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney